The Council on Aging of Elkhart County is a 501(c)(3) Not-for-Profit. As such, we strive to provide the best services possible to you and your loved ones residing in the Elkhart community. Each donation is tax-exempt and goes directly toward supporting our mission of helping to provide a positive quality of life for seniors in our community. We greatly appreciate your generosity and dedication to our organization's mission.
In order to donate using a credit card, please click on the "Donate" button below and enter your personal and payment information when prompted. Alternatively, you may also donate by mailing or dropping off a check to Council on Aging of Elkhart County at 131 W. Tyler St. Suite A, Elkhart, IN 46516; we are located on the east side of the building and are open M-F from 8:00 am to 4:30 am.
If you would like to donate material goods to support our mission, please visit our wish list located here.
To help support our mission while shopping on Amazon, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select our organization (Council on Aging of Elkhart County Inc) to support.
To help support our mission while shopping at Kroger, follow the steps below:
- From your desktop, visit https://www.kroger.com/topic/kroger-community-rewards-3.
- Go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of the page or create an account by selecting your location.
- Select our organization (Council on Aging of Elkhart County Inc) to support when using your Kroger Community Rewards.