What to Expect
Once your reservation is made, you can expect the following to happen
- You will hear back from the Transportation Coordinator with confirmation of your pick-up time and who your driver will be.
- Your driver will call your home, on the scheduled day of your trip, to confirm when (s)he will be arriving to pick you up.
- Your driver will escort you from your front door to the vehicle and ensure you are securely ready to ride.
- Your driver will chauffer you in a safe and timely manner to your destination.
- When your driver leaves you at your destination, (s)he will inform you what time you are scheduled to be picked up for the return home and who will be your driver.
- If your destination is a medical facility, your driver may escort you into the office and communicate with the office staff regarding the time you are scheduled to be picked up.